You've found one of the largest vacation rental homes in all of the Ocean Shores area of Washington State! Although it has been a fan favorite rental for a decade, it is new to our vacation rental management company and we promise it is ideal for your family.
The Agate House
Although it is located close to one of the secret canals in Ocean Shores, this home is named after nearby Agate Beach and Oyhut Bay Resort. It is also close to the Ocean Shores marina where you can see fishermen returning home with their daily catch. (Or bring your boat and drop a line yourself.)
These owners are not novices to offering their house to visitors and have spared no expense in outfitting it with just about everything anyone could ever want, including a fully outfitted kitchen, pots and pans, tableware and plenty of room to cook.
"Having visited many of the rentals in town, I would tell everyone this is where you bring your family to relax and enjoy a perfect base to explore all of the North Beaches." - Tonya
To start with, there are three bedrooms to sleep up to 14 people in comfort and privacy. The master bedroom hosts a king bed. The second bedroom has two queen sized beds, and the third has yet another queen bed.
But your family will likely spend most of their time on the fenced backyard and huge patio that overlooks the canal. There is a bubbling clean hot tub, of course, and a safe fire pit where you can roast hot dogs and marshmallows or just tell stories.
Maybe you would prefer to sit at the patio tables playing cards? There is a barbecue to cook - if you like - morning, noon, and night. The area is partially covered so it can still be a gathering spot even on a mystical foggy ocean evening.
The home has an open floor plan arrangement making it a perfect place to spend time together (check out the floor plan on this website). There are lots of big windows providing natural light year round.
The living room has a large flat screen smart television, with cable TV and fast internet too. There is also a gas fireplace. The dining room table sits eight people and it’s adjacent to the kitchen and has a counter with additional seating.
More About Agate House
You will find clean contemporary bathrooms with plenty of towels and a washer-dryer and handy laundry room if you need it. Adjacent is an office area with more table seating and second kitchen area.
The furniture and furnishings in the home are in great condition. The home is on the south end of the Ocean Shores peninsula, a short drive to our long sandy beaches for horse back riding, flying a kite, or just jumping the waves.
It is also an easy drive to the main shopping area with shops and activities. From there you can drive further north to the Quinault Casino, Copalis Beach, Moclips, and Pacific Beach.
This home is dog friendly and even has a cute red dog house in the back yard for your pup to bed down or hang out in.
There is parking for four cars and even a place to park your fishing boat. (Sorry, travel trailers or RVs can not be accommodated). Dogs are welcome with our standard per dog, per night fee.
When booking with any of our properties in Ocean Shores, you will have endless options for seaside activities.
Visiting during the warm weather? Get ready for clamming season! Rent a moped or bike and take a ride into town where you'll find the main drag. Here you'll find locally hand crafted meals served in the town's restaurants as well as boutiques filled with souvenirs to take home!
The warmer days also mean horseback riding along the beach or whale watching tours, all within a short distance of all of our units.
Want to head to the beach during Winter too? The views are just as beautiful and it's still a great getaway from your everyday life. The main drag is still just as active with bowling alleys, shops and galleries to keep you busy.
The By The Sea Promise
Here at By the Sea, we vow to make booking with us simple and exciting. We know that booking a rental property home for your vacation can be unfamiliar territory for some, while others know their way around it. Because we know this, we ensure that each of our properties are up to high quality standards.
We do our absolute best to provide support to our guests when booking.
We are available to assist you every day of the year if you have any questions or concerns before, during or after your visit to our home. We have onsite property management that are available 24/7 for anything concerning that may arise.
A caretaker occupies a separate apartment in this property and is available to assist guests if needed.
- Dogs Allowed
- Hot Tub
- Pet Friendly Property
- Gas Fireplace
- Clam Cleaning Station
- Starry Starry Nights
- Family Friendly
- TV, Flat Screen
- Surf Board Rentals
- Fire Pit (Seasonal)
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Name: Agate House
- Status: Active
- Type: Duplex
- Country: United States
- State: Washington State
- Destination: Ocean Shores
- Location: Ocean Shores
- Setting: Suburban Area
- View: Partial Town View
- Internet: Yes
- Hot Tub: Yes
- Floors: 2
- Entrance Floor: 1
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: KQQQLLF
- Baths: 2
- Normal Occupancy: 8
- Sleeps: 14
- Max Occupancy: 14
- Parking: 4
- Pets: Dogs
- Checkin: 05:00 pm or later
- Checkout: 11:00 am or earlier
- Website: TheAgateHouse.com
- Manager: Prospera VIP
- Full Bathroom Unit
- Pet Friendly Property Unit
- Dresser Unit
- DVD Player but No Cable TV Unit
- Gas Fireplace Unit
- Hairdryer Unit
- Electric Wall Heaters Unit
- Full Kitchen Unit
- Nightstand Unit
- Multiple Car Parking Unit
- Skylights Unit
- Clam Cleaning Station Unit
- Smoke detector Unit
- CO2 Detector(s) Unit
- Smoke detector(s) Unit
- Rural Area Area
- Starry Starry Nights Unit
- Toaster Unit
- Picnic Table Unit
- Plateware Unit
- Electric Stove Unit
- Microwave Oven Unit
- Pots & Pans Unit
- Cooking Range Unit
- Refrigerator Unit
- Oven Unit
- Paper Towels Unit
- Icemaker Unit
- Glassware Unit
- Flatware Unit
- Dining Room Unit
- Dishwasher Unit
- Coffeemaker Unit
- Cooking Wares Unit
- Basic Soaps Unit
- Toilet Paper Unit
- Vacuum Unit
- Clothes Dryer Unit
- Clothes Washer Unit
- All Linens Provided Unit
- RV Parking Unit
- Espresso Stand Neighborhood, 2 Miles
- Family Friendly Unit
- Post Office Neighborhood, 2 Miles
- Hair Salon Neighborhood, 2 Miles
- Convenience Store Area, 2 Miles
- Hospital Area, 21 to 25 Miles
- Shops Area, 2 Miles
- Grocery Store Neighborhood, 2 Miles
- Barber Shop Neighborhood, 2 Miles
- Small Plane Airport Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- ATM Machine Neighborhood, 2 Miles
- Banking Neighborhood, 2 Miles
- Full Service Restaurants Neighborhood, 2 Miles
- Public Library Area, 2 Miles
- Marina Neighborhood, 2 Blocks
- Patio Unit
- Bingo Gambling Area, 3 Miles
- Casino Gambling Area, 3 Miles
- Private Hot Tub Unit
- Beach Campfires Allowed Neighborhood
- DVD Player Unit
- Dancing Neighborhood, 2 Miles
- Dart Board Neighborhood, 2 Miles
- VCR Player Unit
- Television Unit
- TV, Flat Screen Unit
- Whale Watching Tours Area, 26 to 30 Miles
- Clam Guns Unit
- Surf Board Rentals Neighborhood, 2 Miles
- Surfing Lesson Neighborhood, 2 Miles
- Shelling Neighborhood, 5 Blocks
- Fire Pit (Seasonal) Unit
- Birding Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- Power Boat Rentals Neighborhood, 2 Miles
- Boogy Board Rentals Neighborhood, 2 Miles
- Antique Stores Area, 2 Miles
- Beach Combing Neighborhood
- Big Game Hunting Area, 21 to 25 Miles
- Bird Hunting Area, 21 to 25 Miles
- Fitness Center Area
- Hiking Trails Area, 21 to 25 Miles
- Harbor Neighborhood
- Moped Rentals Neighborhood, 2 Miles
- High Speed Wireless Internet Unit
- Hiking Area, 21 to 25 Miles
- Golf Courses Area, 4 Miles
- Basketball Court Neighborhood, 2 Miles
- Bowling Alley Neighborhood, 2 Miles
- Freshwater Fishing Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Saltwater Fishing Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Lake Swimming Area, 41 to 50 Miles
- Surfing Neighborhood, 2 Miles
- Tavern Neighborhood, 2 Miles
- The Gorge Amphitheater Area, 50 Miles or more
- Movie Theatre Area, 26 to 30 Miles
- Farm Stores Area, 26 to 30 Miles
- Zoo Area, 50 Miles or more
- Festivals Area
- Special Events Neighborhood
- Scenic Driving Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- Churches Area, 16 to 20 Miles
- Sandy Beach Neighborhood
- Rain Forest Area, 41 to 50 Miles
- Museums Neighborhood, 16 to 20 Miles
- Amusement Park Area, 50 Miles or more
- Public Parks Neighborhood, 2 Miles
- Bar Neighborhood, 2 Miles
It was a good stay!
It was a good stay!
Already a member? Click to login
Not a member? Request info below
Say you saw Agate House Duplex (1222) on WestportCentral.com